Bell ID is the mobile payments company for card issuers to safely bring cards onto the mobile devices of their customers. Its certified and award-winning management software integrates with Mobile Pay solutions and independent mobile wallets to allow end-users to ‘tap & pay’ via NFC smartphones and wearables.
Whether cards are stored on the device or in the cloud using host card emulation (HCE), Bell ID adapts to any mobile payments ecosystem and ensures security through tokenization; it enables customers to fulfil the role of a token service provider (TSP), securing transactions by removing vulnerable card data from the payment network.
Bell ID is part of Rambus (NASDAQ: RMBS) and has offices in Rotterdam, Boston, Toronto, Sydney and Singapore.
Due to the recent growth in new product releases, project implementations, maintenance of our products, and customer support we are expanding our enthusiastic team. We are looking for a:
As software tester you are responsible for testing of our products at a functional as well as technical level, with a focus on black box testing. You collect all the specifications to be able to determine a test plan, using a checklist to verify whether the necessary info is present. If necessary you are able to configure the test software/environment in which the test will be performed. You conduct the test according to the test plan and the results are included in a report; any errors are entered in an issue tracking system. Furthermore you are responsible for a final test of the implemented improvements. Another part of the job description is proactively consulting the involved colleagues of the progress and report the final evaluation to the colleagues concerned. Periodically you will participate in team meetings.
You have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment.
Your knowledge/experience includes:
- Defining test cases from designs
- Writing test plans
- Application servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Websphere and Weblogic)
- Databases (Oracle, DB2, Microsoft server)
- Operating systems (Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris)
- Jira and ticketing systems
- Automated testing
- ISTQB certified; knowledge of other testing methods are of benefit
- Programming and debugging skills are a preference
As all formal communication within Bell Identification B.V. is in English you have excellent speaking and writing skills in the English language.
Your personal skills
- excellent planning and communication skills;
- proven analytical/problem solving abilities;
- accurate and result driven;
- quality and customer oriented;
- a team player
Bell ID offers you
- Working within an international, informal and enthusiastic team in a growing high-tech environment with room for initiative and personal development;
- Full-time job;
- Competitive salary, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible working hours;
- Office in the center of Rotterdam.
If you think you fit this profile please mail us your motivation and curriculum vitae to Petra Prenen, HR manager, at email@example.com.
For more information and the latest news on our company, its products and services, visit www.bellid.com.