Bell ID is the mobile payments company for card issuers to safely bring cards onto the mobile devices of their customers. Its certified and award-winning management software integrates with Mobile Pay solutions and independent mobile wallets to allow end-users to ‘tap & pay’ via NFC smartphones and wearables.
Whether cards are stored on the device or in the cloud using host card emulation (HCE), Bell ID adapts to any mobile payments ecosystem and ensures security through tokenization; it enables customers to fulfil the role of a token service provider (TSP), securing transactions by removing vulnerable card data from the payment network.
Bell ID is part of Rambus (NASDAQ: RMBS) and has offices in Rotterdam, Boston, Toronto, Sydney and Singapore.
Due to the recent growth in new product releases, project implementations, maintenance of our products, and customer support we are expanding our enthusiastic team. We are looking for a:
Sales Manager Retail
A pro-active role in developing prospects, sales and orders for Mobile payment and value added services in retail enabling the future of payments. In this challenging role you will be responsible for:
- Identify, pursue and open up new mobile opportunities in retail resulting in new orders to the Company.
- Lead, dependent on geographical knowledge, relationships with prospective partners, negotiations for mobile opportunities within Bell ID commercial policies. Thus the role requires knowledge of negotiations in overseas territories and terms and conditions of contract.
- Maintain regular contact with potential retail customers to ensure that they are provided with all the necessary mobile payments, mobile value added services or TSP software sales support, information and guidance.
- Maintain an awareness of developments and software products, interface requirements and design characteristics in the Retail Industry in general and pass any relevant findings to the appropriate personnel and departments.
- Generate and compliment the Company’s sales activities to achieve maximum penetration of Company software product into the mobile payments and other mobile services retail market.
- Provide potential retail customers with information about all Company mobile software products and services. Make customers aware of any new mobile software product development to increase Company sales.
- Conduct technical mobile presentations to potential and existing customers in support of sales and marketing.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with relevant organisations and influencers, for example, Global Platform, in the Industry for the benefit of the Company and to ensure the communication of any ideas or information to the Company on trends, standards, quality and software performance.
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s plans for mobile payments, mobile value added services, TSM and any other related activity.
- Be fully knowledgeable and up to date on mobile developments and be able to rapidly appreciate the product specifications of key competitors and their competitive advantages and disadvantages.
- Spearhead the market development of mobile and value added services and coordinate their provision in Retailers and Merchants.
You will report to the CEO of Bell Identification. Travel is essential in this job; location can vary.
- Technical Graduate level education or an appropriate technical qualification;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar job;
- Detailed knowledge of mobile payments and value added services software products and processes in retail;
- Software sales experience in retail;
- Excellent inter-personal skills;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills;
- Commercially astute and with a major technical knowledge and capability;
- A linguist, minimum English (good verbal and written skills), others dependent on region;
- A good presenter and negotiator.
Bell ID offers you
- Working within an international, informal and enthusiastic team in a growing high-tech environment with room for initiative and personal development;
- Full-time job;
- Competitive salary, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Flexible working hours;
If you think you fit this profile please mail us your motivation and curriculum vitae to Petra Prenen, HR manager, at email@example.com.