Bell ID is the mobile payments company for card issuers to safely bring cards onto the mobile devices of their customers. Its certified and award-winning management software integrates with Mobile Pay solutions and independent mobile wallets to allow end-users to ‘tap & pay’ via NFC smartphones and wearables.
Whether cards are stored on the device or in the cloud using host card emulation (HCE), Bell ID adapts to any mobile payments ecosystem and ensures security through tokenization; it enables customers to fulfil the role of a token service provider (TSP), securing transactions by removing vulnerable card data from the payment network.
Bell ID is part of Rambus (NASDAQ: RMBS) and has offices in Rotterdam, Boston, Toronto, Sydney and Singapore.
Due to the recent growth in new product releases, project implementations, maintenance of our products, and customer support we are expanding our enthusiastic team. We are looking for a:
Quality Assurance Engineer
The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for providing expertise and knowledge in quality assurance activities for the company. This is a position where the candidate must be able to work independently in a team environment.
The job tasks are the following:
- Provide training on ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 and basic quality/information security fundamentals, as required
- Conduct process mapping of business, manufacturing and design processes
- Work with quality/IT and technical teams to implement ISO compliant quality/IS systems
- Collaborate with teams to document processes/ flows and to correct discrepant business processes critical to ISO success
- Write and maintain SOPs, audit reports and other documentation as required
- Develop systems to ensure quality performance and continuous improvement of the established and reconciled processes
- Conduct ISO 9001 & 27001 conformance internal audits
- Ensure audit results are formally recorded and reported and corrective and preventive actions are documented
- Follow up and collaborate with team members on corrective actions resulting from internal audits or reviews
- Evaluate applicable corrective and preventive action responses to the audit findings for adequacy and timeliness. Elevate issues to management as appropriate
- Assist in the establishment of quality/IS metrics
- Identify, generate and publish metrics and reports related to the Quality/IS issues/incidents
- Responsible for managing CAPAs, CARs
- Drive continuous improvement of the integrated Quality and Information Security Management System
- Support supplier audits, as required
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Excellent written and communication skills in the English language
- Demonstrated expertise in promoting and enforcing ISO 9001/27001 conformance
- Proficient in information & data collection, verification and analysis
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills; disciplined & detail-oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Constructive advocacy, influence & negotiation skills, at all levels as well as across cultures
Bell ID offers you
- Working within an international, informal and enthusiastic team in a growing high-tech environment with room for initiative and personal development
- Full-time job
- Competitive salary, depending on your knowledge and experience
- Flexible working hours
If you think you fit this profile please mail us your motivation and curriculum vitae to Petra Prenen, HR manager, at email@example.com.