Bell ID is the mobile payments company for card issuers to safely bring cards onto the mobile devices of their customers. Its certified and award-winning management software integrates with Mobile Pay solutions and independent mobile wallets to allow end-users to ‘tap & pay’ via NFC smartphones and wearables.
Whether cards are stored on the device or in the cloud using host card emulation (HCE), Bell ID adapts to any mobile payments ecosystem and ensures security through tokenization; it enables customers to fulfil the role of a token service provider (TSP), securing transactions by removing vulnerable card data from the payment network.
Bell ID is part of Rambus (NASDAQ: RMBS) and has offices in Rotterdam, Boston, Toronto, Sydney and Singapore.
Due to the recent growth in new product releases, project implementations, maintenance of our products, and customer support we are expanding our enthusiastic team. We are looking for a:
Internship – Assistant Project Controller
The Project Controller function plays a key role in bridging the operations and finance department to provide the management with key project information, such as project profit and cost, project progress and forecasts, as well as sales forecasts. The Project Controller also keeps the management informed regarding potential operational and financial risks. This internship opportunity will give you the chance to learn both the operational and the financial insights of a fast growing dynamic software company.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Support for the administration of project activities
- Support for reporting and evaluation of project results
- Collect project costs (from time registration system)
- Update project progress and status
- Maintain sales contract log
- Reconcile the sales reports across departments
- Creating desktop procedures and process automation where possible
- Assistance in developing KPIs
For this internship we are looking for candidates who:
- Are in their 3rd/last year of IBMS/finance/economics studies on HBO/University level
- Possess a good eye for detail and work in an organized and precise way
- Have knowledge and interest in data analysis
- Are self-motivated and have the ability to take the initiative and respond quickly to change to ensure reporting deadlines are met
- Have advance Excel skills with pivot table, macro, VLOOKUP, IF, SUMIF formulas
- Have good working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Have good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Are reliable, flexible and good at research
- Have the capability of working in a team as well as independently
- Have understanding of software development process and mobile payment industry
- Volunteer experience or other working experience in an international environment
- 4-6 months, start per January 2017
If you are interested in this internship please mail us your motivation and curriculum vitae to Petra Prenen, HR manager, at email@example.com.